The George Pletts Meritorious Service Award is the highest honor that CSDIAI presents. This award has been named after George Pletts, a man who demonstrated exemplary service to the Association as Dean Emeritus, President, and Historian; in addition to being distinguished in his dedication to community service. You can acknowledge all George Pletts award recipients here.
- Any member in good standing may nominate an Active or Life Member in good standing.
- Nominations are to be submitted utilizing the official application (link below), along with a resume of qualifications, to the Resolutions Committee Chairperson.
- A request for nominations will be published in the CSDIAI Digest for at least three (3) months prior to the closing of such nominations.
- The Nominee has demonstrated an exceptional professional standard in their employment. This standard of achievement must be confirmed by their Superior.
- The Nominee has provided service to their community by volunteering with civic organization(s). This may include, but is not limited to, youth programs such as the Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, YMCA; senior or adult programs; veteran services programs; or other varying similar organizations.
- The Nominee has provided an exceptional service to the CSDIAI by demonstrating professionalism and commitment for the betterment of the association. Involvement with other local and state professional organizations may also be accepted.
- The Nominee must be a CSDIAI member in good standing.